Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
ugh. affection does not have to be all mushy gushy doki doki toki meki vanilla sex in the missionary position on a full moon night to a barry white best-of compilation, especially if it doesn’t even ring true for the characters in question. there’s nothing wrong with writing those self-inserty wish fulfillment fics but it kind of cracks me up when people assume their personal idea of romance is everyone else’s idea of romance.
freedom of speech means that the government is not allowed to tell you to shut the fuck up. it doesn’t mean that i am not allowed to tell you to shut the fuck up.
insovietrussiawintersoldiersyousaid:*weeps* Just goes along with the program, biding his time, playing by the rules even though he knows he can do better. Then he’s like ‘SCREW ALL THE THINGS!’ and goes after him. Then builds a team around Bucky.
and then we have:
eye fucking levels over 9000
Bucky so obviously in love with Steeb
Steeb so obviously in love with Bucky. Like wow. Look at his eyes. Hanging on to every word that falls from those perfect lips.
Them both so obviously in love with each other.
I can smell the gay from this century.
if anyone ever tells you to man up, just knock them unconscious and as they lie motionless of the ground, lean over them and whisper
I finished the draft of the take two on the stray cat prompt. Yay. It’s 2k longer than the original and will probably grow as I edit. It mostly looks like my brain vomited on a OpenOffice doc, but here’s hoping it can work in the end. People seem to like that story.
top 5 songs?
(in no particular order and just recently)
1. Brand New “Handcuffs” it’s so dysfunctional
2. Ed Sheeran’s “I See Fire” from the Hobbit soundtrack. I can’t get over how pretty it is.
3. “Who Will Save you now” by Les Friction. Someone made a WS video to it and it’s a cool song and gets stuck in my head.
4. Imagine Dragons “Radioactive” It reminds me of The Walking Dead, which is my favorite show.
5. Umm and it just came on my playlist thingy, “Howl” by Florence and the Machine. It’s just a favorite.
(and I have Miss Jackson by Panic at the Disco stuck in my head, but I don’t like that video)
Leaving out the stuff that made me cry haha
Top five Steve/Bucky moments. (Comics & MCU)
(in no particular order)
1. The eyefucking on the way back from the HYDRA prison thing. I remember the first time I saw the movie and I was like “I can’t believe they’re looking at each like that. Dudes, it’s not legal yet. Come on.” Also it has the bonus of Sebastian Stan’s shirt unbuttoned and him looking all scruffilicious and beat up. And I’m shallow ok. Let’s not have shallow-shaming on this blog. But the eyefucking. Steve was just so happy to have found him alive. And then he does the thing where he touches Bucky’s back. And Bucky’s, like, as well as can be expected given the circumstances, but he loves Steve.
2. I *think* it’s the Invaders/Avengers crossover comic thing, where Bucky is being a tiny badass and gets Steve out of a cell on the hellicarrier (my memory on the particulars is hazy, but I remember the basics) and the ground is full of SHIELD agents and Bucky’s like “Don’t step on them, Cap. They’ve had a hard day.” and Steve just can’t with him and his violent tiny badass ways and he’s like “Ever the humanitarian” I love that thing.
3. Everyone’s favorite… The “I can’t not do this. Run. Run…” “It’s just chemicals, Buck!” scene/panel/set of panels/I don’t know the terminology. I just want to laugh and cry, because all the WS angst is there, but Bucky’s spazz attack is still funny.
4. Steve coming out of the ice screaming for Bucky, and that goes hand-in-hand with him telling Tony etc that he’s going to go back in time and save Bucky and they’ll live out their lives as hobos together and how it would be a small price to pay. Because I feel like, whatever Steve does, just being with Bucky forever and ever would be a happily ever after for him, because he’s the the thing that - by his own admission - feels “good, normal… right.”
5. BUCKY CATCHING THE SHIELD/PICKING UP THE SHIELD in the WS footage. Spec on my part, but you just know the scene where he grabs the shield is the one where he gets his memories back. And it’s got a lot of nice symmetry because picking up the shield was the last thing Bucky did in the movieverse before he became WS, and Steve saw him do it, and yeah. Can they just take the shield to bed with them and play frisbee with it for exercise and stuff?
(I’d like to show this to my mom, who doesn’t think someone can)
Well, I’d like to believe I exist
wait until she gets a load of me
Let’s meet mommy, shall we?
Page 1 of 178